Be careful what you wish for.
Wow what I never realized the colors were inverted
You’d think I would have noticed that
That’s the point. The world Coraline lives in is supposed to be boring and gray, but the people are what give it life and purpose. In the Other Mother’s world the people are plastic puppets where she pulls the strings because it presumably changes for every child she takes, but the world around them is bright and colorful for the purpose of enticing the children to stay… before they notice the inhabitants are nothing but dust.
I think that a lot of the reason Jarvis has become so human is because Tony treats him like he’s human. Tony talks to Jarvis in a very colloquial way. He says “you up?” when he knows damn well that Jarvis is operational. He says “throw a little hot-rod red in there” instead of “paint components x, y, and z with red paint #20.” Tony treats all his machinery like that—Dummy and You, especially—and Jarvis is no exception.
Jarvis has become much more human since Iron Man 1. He actually displayed emotions in Iron Man 3—specifically when he feared for Tony’s life, his voice sounded terribly frightened, and in instances like the second gif where he said “I need to sleep” and not “My battery is depleted.” Jarvis has grown and changed, as any self-aware creature does. He has become human because he is treated as such.
HEY CAN WE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND QUIT FAKING SHIT LIKE THIS
SOME JERKASSES WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT AND CAUSE A GODDAMNED RIOT
YAHOO ISN’T GOING TO DELETE BLOGS
YAHOO HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE BLOGS
THE T&C REMAIN THE SAME
NOBODY WILL DELETE BLOGS BECAUSE OF “FANDOM CONTENT,” “SHIPPING,” OR “DEVIANT BEHAVIORS SUCH AS HOMOSEXUALITY”
QUIT TRYING TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT THEM HOLY SHIT THAT’S CALLED SLANDER YOU FRICKING MORONS
THEY SAVED TUMBLR FROM GOING UNDER AND NOTHING IS CHANGING SO STOP BEING ASSHOLES
“I can’t post anymore” posted the person whose blog was deleted on his deleted blog, where all of their followers could see to reblog it.
If I ever tell you I’m going to sleep and then you see me posting or liking things online for about an hour immediately after that, I promise I wasn’t lying to you, I’m just bad at going to sleep and it is usually a long process that begins with disengaging from any sort of immediate contact with people (chats, for example) and ends when everything on my screen is blurry and I’m hallucinating plot points I haven’t written yet
** CAUTION **
Please tell every dog or cat owner you know. Even if you don’t have a pet, please pass this to those who do.
Over the weekend, the doting owner of two young lab mixes purchased Cocoa Mulch from Target to use in their garden. The dogs loved the way it smelled and it was advertised to keep cats away from their garden. Their dog (Calypso) decided the mulch smelled good enough to eat and devoured a large helping. She vomited a few times which was typical when she eats something new but wasn’t acting lethargic in any way. The next day, Mom woke up and took Calypso out for her morning walk. Halfway through the walk, she had a seizure and died instantly.
Although the mulch had NO warnings printed on the label, upon further investigation on the company’s web site,
This product is HIGHLY toxic to dogs and cats.
Cocoa Mulch is manufactured by Hershey’s, and they claim that “It is true that studies have shown that 50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees (depending on each individual dog). However, 98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
*Snopes site gives the following information:http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/cocoamulch.asp
Cocoa Mulch, which is sold by Home Depot, Foreman’s Garden Supply and other garden supply stores contains a lethal ingredient called ‘Theobromine’. It is lethal to dogs and cats. It smells like chocolate and it really attracts dogs. They will ingest this stuff and die. Several deaths already occurred in the last 2-3 weeks.
Theobromine is in all chocolate, especially dark or baker’s chocolate which is toxic to dogs. Cocoa bean shells contain potentially toxic quantities of theobromine, a xanthine compound similar in effects to caffeine and theophylline. A dog that ingested a lethal quantity of garden mulch made from cacao bean shells developed severe convulsions and died 17 hours later. Analysis of the stomach contents and the ingested cacao bean shells revealed the presence of lethal amounts of theobromine.
**PLEASE PASS THIS ON**
:( :( :(
((whispers to followers I will tag ANYTHING you ask me to. Anything at all. if it’s a trigger or makes you uncomfortable or something like that or even if you just don’t want to see it, I wILL tag it for you and not be upset about you asking me to tag a thing. Don’t be afraid to ask me to tag things for you ok))